Best Solar System Training Institute
Sofcon is one of the best solar design training institute in India as per the current market standard conditions. The institute is helping thousands of aspirants to accomplish their dream. It is one of the few institutes who is offering solar design training in India. The courses offered by Sofcon is very affordable to the students, as they aim to provide quality learning without too much hurting the pocket of the students.
Sofcon focuses on paying attention to every student, keeping this thing in mind, the batch size is kept very small. Professionals from the corporate sector who have experience in solar design conduct the classes. They implement the learning module in such a way that it mostly involves practical classes. As a result, the students gain enough hands-on experience, thus are famous among students. And because of this, they have got the tag of top solar training institute in India among the remaining institutes.
Sofcon is one of the top solar design training institute in India, equipped with state of art equipment. The students get to learn about the power sector for different industries, solar power codes & standards, renewable and non-renewable energies and many more.
Sofcon is one of the biggest and top 10 solar design training institute in India, who is helping students in realizing their dream and help them in achieving it. Every year thousands of students get placed in different companies. One of the most interesting point about Sofcon, they have customized not only the fess structure nut also the batch timings as well. And this helps students in attending classes at their own convenience.
They also provide live project solar design training to the students, so that with the help of extensive practical exposure they become ready for work. Where hands-on experience can prove to be of great help. Sofcon also helps students in internship programs thus offers internship training for solar design to students in different timings. Whatever time suits them can take admission in that batch. Fastrack course is also available so that students can complete the training program at earliest.
Introduction to Renewable, Non Renewable & Sustainable Energies
• Types of Energy & their Advantages.
• Global Scenario for Renewable energy
• Comparison between Solar Power, Wind Power & Hydro Power concepts.
Fundamental of Solar Energy & Solar Power Generation Technology
• Planning and Project Management of Solar Power Systems.
• Feasibility Condition for Establishment of solar power plant.
Solar Radiation & Shadow Analysis
• Irradiation and Peak Sun Hours
• Solar Radiation Data
• Sunpath Diagram
• Defining the Position of the Sun
• Solar Altitude
• Geometric Effects
• Tilting limitation of Solar Modules
• Magnetic North & True North
Selection & Sizing of PV Cells
• Introduction to Solar Photovoltaic Cell
• Solar Photovoltaics and Solar thermal System
• Working of solar cell
• Characteristics of a Solar Cell
• Power Characteristics of a Solar Cell
• PV – Vmpp & Impp Characteristics & Shadow Analysis
• Data Sheet of PV Module.
• Fill factor and Equivalent Solar cell Circuit
• STC and NOCT
• Factors Which Affect the Performance of Solar Cells
• Types of Solar Cells
• Manufacture of Silicon Solar Cells
• Commercial Modules
• Electrical Protection
• Module Reliability
Solar Power Plant Balance of System
• Introduction BOP
• Study on Balance of Plant (BOP) like inverter, charge controller and batteries, Cable & their descriptions.
• Array String Protection and Disconnect Switches
• Lightning Protection
• Array Junction Box
• PV Main Disconnection Devices
• Net Metering of solar Plant
• System Monitoring: Local and/or Web Based Display
Selection & Sizing of Solar Inverters
• Purpose of inverters
• Grid-Connected Inverters vs. Stand-Alone Inverters
• ON Grid Vs Off Grid
• Types of Grid-Connected inverters
• Standalone system & grid-tied system similarities and variations in installation.
• Isolated Inverters
• Types of Inverters – PV to Inverter Interface
• Central / String Inverter Design
• Inverter Protection Systems
• Power Quality
• Inverter Efficiency
• How DC is Converted to AC
Cable System Design
• Introduction to Cable System.
• Types of Cable.
• Determining the Size of the DC and AC Cables.
• Cable Selection & Sizing for single phase & three phase.
• Cable selection based on current rating of feeder.
• Base current Ratings of feeder
• Voltage Drop of cable
• Maximum permissible voltage Drop.
• Cable Impedance
• Short circuit temperature rise calculation
Battery & Charger System
• Introduction to Battery and charger System
• Types of Storage batteries & technical explanation
• Selection and sizing of storage batteries.
• Connection of batteries
• Battery charging and discharging operation
Connection of PV Module
• Series Circuits
• Parallel Circuits
• Combining Series & Parallel Circuits
• Understanding Cell Connection
• PV Array
Module Mounting Systems
• Fundamental of Mounting Structure.
• Rooftop mounted versus ground mounted models, and applications.
• Calculating the Wind Loading of the Solar Array
• PV Array Row Spacing
• Roof Mounted Systems
• Ground Mounted Systems
Energy Efficiency & Calculation
• Introduction to solar energy Conversion
• Energy Efficiency Measures
• Overview of Passive Solar Design Principles
Losses in GC PV Systems
• Losses in a Grid-Connected PV System
• Determine the Loss for DC/AC System
System yield & Performance
• What Determines the Energy Yield of a System
• Calculating the Energy Yield for a PV Grid-Connected System
• Sankey Diagram .
• Specific Yield
• Performance Ratio
• CUF Calculation
Electrical Design & Load Analysis
• Electrical fundamentals, circuit theory, power flow concepts and voltage drop effects.
• Creating single line diagram (SLD).
• Solar panel details, standards and selection of solar panels for SPV power systems.
• SPV, CSPV, and CSP technology, differences in installation and concepts.
• Solar panel junction boxes & wiring technique.
• Low voltage switchgears(MCB,MCCB,RCB,RCCB,ELCB,MPCB)-IS4648
• Voltage drop consideration in locating the low/high voltages
• Voltage drop calculation.
• Industrial Load Calculation
• Plant load Estimation
• Different types of solar panel
• Components in Solar Panel
System Protection & Electrical Safety
• Determining the Protection Equipment – IS2309,NFC72-102
• PV Array Maximum Voltage
• Circuit Protection: Over-Current
• Disconnection Devices
• Earthing system- BS7430,IS3043
• Connecting the System to the Grid
• Electrical safety & grounding system, OSHA requirements.
• Safety precaution to be taken care during installation.
Site Survey & Assessment
• Undertaking a Site Assessment
• Choosing a PV Module
• Choosing an Inverter
• Choosing a Mounting System Type
• Determining the Maximum Number of Modules That Can Fit on a Roof
• Site inspection, verification and assessment for installation fitness.
System Commissioning Techniques
• Plant Commissioning
• System Documentation
• System Installation & Pre-Commissioning Checklist
• Commissioning Test Sheets
System Installation Techniques
• Introduction to Installation Standards
• Installation methods, orientation and angle counts to follow.
• Care of solar angle, geographic location and inclination angle and slope for installation.
• Installation Preparation
• Equipment Selection
• Equipment Installation
• Monitoring Equipment
Maintenance & Troubleshooting
• System Maintenance
• Trouble Shooting
Cost Estimating of Industrial Solar Power Plant
• Simple Payback
• Life Cycle Costing
• Classes of Estimates
• Cost Estimation of solar power Plant
• Determining Costs Associated with the Whole PV System
• Valuing a PV System
• BOM/BOQ Preparation.
Solar Power Plant Layouts/ Drawings
• Electrical wiring system
• Equipment grounding
• Cable Trays & Routing Diagram
• Trench Layout.
• Hook up to BOP.
• Rooftop, Ground PV Layouts
• Solar power plant Design
• SLD for Rooftop System
• SLD for Ground Mount System.