Our Training Courses
- Industrial Automation System Training
- Industrial Mechanical System Training
- Industrial HVAC-R System Training
- Mechanical Electrical Plumbing Training
- Industrial PCB & Circuit Design Training
- Embedded System & Applied Robotics
- Industrial Solar System Training
- IT & Software Training
- Integrated Building Management Training
- Industrial Piping System Training
- Industrial Electrical System Training
- Industrial Instrumentation System Training
- Industrial Civil & Structure System Training
- Industrial Process System Training
- MATLAB Training
- LABVIEW Training
- VLSI Training
Best Instrumentation Training Institute
Make your career by joining the best instrumentation training institute named Sofcon Training. The institute is equipped with all the facilities, such as excellent, with all the modern lab types of equipment. The classes are taken by the corporate trainers, so that students get complete exposure of current market requirements, in the respective fields.
It is one of the top 10 instrumentation design training institute in Noida, offering its course to the students at very affordable prices. The industrial training institute is believed to be one of the industrial instrumentation training center that assist in 100% job assistance. So, it’s time to start your career, from rock solid foundation towards a great future. The students need proper guidance, after the completion of graduation. Not everyone in the college gets the placement, but yes with little refining one can definitely grab a job for sure. Students of the institute are taught in such a way that becomes perfect in handling practical, and this, in turn, trains in such a way that, students get placed easily in the companies. This, in turn, makes it the best instrumentation design training center.
Students are meant to be given complete attention while teaching. Because right after the completion of graduation, they are very much aware of the topics, but what they look for is a best practice used on them for training. It is one of the advance instrumentation training institutes in Noida, offering rewarding career opportunities to the students. Sofcon is well-known instrumentation design training institute. And every year the number of students gets placed in different companies, taking away attractive packages along with them. They also offer live project instrumentation design training to the students for faster placements, but this is beneficial to those who have a complete understanding of the industrial training. And apart from offering live project training, they are also offering instrumentation design based industrial project to the students, to enhance their skills.
Internship training for instrumentation design also offered to the students. Apart from this, they conduct different batches as well for students.
Module : 1
INTRODUCTION TO PROCESS PLANT & SITE ENGINEERING
• Organization EPC Structures & hierarchy.
• Over view of an Engineering Organization.
• Plant Engineering function.
• Basics of Engineering, procurement & construction Field.
• Overview of EPC Industry & Scope.
• Design Methodology of EPC Industry.
• PMC model.
• International Codes & Standards –ISA,IEC,BS,IS,API,EN,ISO.
• Environmental & design considerations.
• Overview of Basic Engineering Packages.
• Basic Design Requirement Based on Petro-chemical, Oil & Gas, Refineries, Pharmaceutical, Power Plant, Steel Plant, Cement Plant etc.
• Role & Responsibility of Instrumentation Engineer in Various Industry.
• Detail of various process condition by client side & their documents.
• Instrumentation & control Job Prospects.
PROCESS FIELD INSTRUMENTS
• Function of Instrumentation System.
• Introduction of Sensors and Transducers.
• Selection & Sizing of Temperature Instruments
• Selection & Sizing of Pressure Instruments
• Selection & Sizing of Level Instruments
• Selection & Sizing of Flow Instruments
• Calibration and Measurement of Industrial Instruments.
VALVE & ACCESSORIES AS PER ISA 75.11.01, ISA RP 75.23
• Fundamental of Control valve.
• Types of Control Valves.
• Component of Control Valves.
• Working Principal of Control Valves.
• Theory of Operation of Control Valve.
• Characteristics of Control Valves.
• Cavitations, Flashing, Hashing, Erosion, Noise, Leakage, Pressure Drop, Chocking, High Temperature Response, Thermal & Mechanical Shocks etc.
• Selection & Sizing of Control Valves.
• Input & output Measurement Std.
• Control valve accessories such as Actuator & positioned.
• Fundamental of Safety valve & Relief valve.
• Fundamental of Solenoid valve.
FIELD INSTRUMENTS ACCESSORIES
ANALYZERS & ACCESSORIES
• Theory of operational Std.
• Working Principal of Analyzers.
• Input & output measurement Std.
• Fundamental of Analyzers.
• Installation, Erection and Maintenance Tips of all Instruments.
• Inspection and Troubleshooting of all Instruments.
FNG , ESD & BPCS SYSTEM
• Introduction of Fire & Gas (F&G) System
• Theory of operational Principal of F&G System.
• Type of Detector & Alarm System.
• Input & output measurement Std.
• ESD [Emergency Shutdown Logics]
• I/O Type, Operation and Applications of ESD System
• Fundamental of BPCS System.
INSTRUMENTS SAFETY AGAINST EXPLOSIONS
• Explosion prevention techniques.
• Risk assessments as per IEC 62305-2.
• Explosion Triangle and Mode of Safety.
• Explosion prevention techniques
• Relevant Codes and Standards for Hazardous.
• Hazardous Area of Classification.
• Concept of Group, Zones and Classes.
• The ATEX requirements
• Type of Electrical Equipment Suitable for use in Potentially Explosive Atmospheres.
• Types Of Protection For different Hazardous.
• Hazardous source List Preparation.
• Marking Of Equipment Nameplates.
• Hazardous Area Drawings / Layouts.
• Industrial Electrical Safety [Intrinsic Safety].
• Industrial Protection for Instrumentation [Ingress Protection].
PROCESS INSTRUMENTATION & CONTROL ENGINEERING
• Overview of Industries Control Methodologies.
• Introduction and Type of Control System.
• Introduction of Automation System.
• Fundamental of Automation.
• System Overview of PLC, SCADA, HMI
• Vendor detail and complete Technical specification of all automotive products.
• Interfacing and Communication Techniques using in Industry.
• Process Control Modes [PI,PD,PID]
• Overview of Field Devices[I/O], Sensors and transducer Interface, I/O Modules, Wiring …Concept, …Installation and Commissioning Concerns, Testing and Troubleshooting.
• Controller Architecture, Communication Module, Communication Bus, Communication Media, …Communication Ports .
• Network Protocols, Network Topologies, Communication Protocols, And Baud Rate, Redundancy …etc.
• Installation, Erection and Maintenance Tips of all Instrument.
• Inspection and Troubleshooting of all Instruments.
INSTRUMENT CABLES AND WIRING SYSTEM
• Introduction to Industrial Instrument cable.
• Cable type & cable construction .
• Control Cables Cable sizing for Low/High voltage system.
• Cable selection & sizing.
• Cable limitation & Protections.
• Conduit System, Cable Tray, Ladder, Ducting Systems .
• Cable Schedule.
• Cable Drum schedule.
• Cable routing Layout.
• Cable Tagging &Installation details.
• Switches & Sockets .
• Isolators & Disconnect Switches .
• Preparation of Material Take Off / BOM
INTRODUCTION OF INSTRUMENTATION REFRENCE DOCUMENTS
• Piping and Instrumentation Design[P&ID]Review.
• Process Data Sheet[PDS] Review.
• Pipe Material Specification[PMS] Review.
• Process Flow Diagrams[PFD] Review.
• Overview of Instrumentation Location Plan.
• Overview of Instrumentation Design Basis.
• Introduction to API R P14F – Section12.2 – Electronic Instrumentation
• ISA Standards Library for Automation and Control
• Introduction of specification forms – ISA S20
• Instrumentation Symbols and Identification-ISA 5.1
INSTRUMENTATION DETAIL DESIGN ENGINEERING & DOCUMENTION
• Process Data Sheet
• Instrumentation Specification/Data Sheet
• Instrument Index sheet[IIS]
• Input/ Output List.
• Cable Scheduling.
• JB Scheduling.
• Calculation of Field Instrument
• Logic diagrams
• Cause & Effect Diagram
Module : 2
INSTRUMENTATION DRAWINGS & LAYOUTS
• Simple and Complex loop drawing
• Preparing Isometrics & Instrumentation Hookups
• Instrument Cable Tray & Routing diagram
• Instrument Nozzle Elevation Drawing
• Control Valve Assembly
• Mounting Layout Such as Support, Anchor and Sleeper Details
• Field Wiring diagrams
• Level Sketches
• JB & MR Layouts
• Cable Tray & Cable Routing
• Piping & Instrumentation Diagram
• Plot Plan ,Key Plan & Section Plan
• Plant Location Layout
• Control Room Layout
• Instrument Air Routing Diagram