WELCOME TO SOFCON TRAINING
Sofcon Training is leading industrial training institutes in India providing 100% placement Assistance. Sofcon provides NSDC affiliated certificate to each successful participant, which is recognized across industries and helps in achieving one’s career goal.
We have been delivering professional hands on training services for the last two decades. Sofcon Training has dedicated teams of placement professionals for catering placement support services to each participant. We provide companies well trained work force that helps them to improve productivity, quality and reduce maintenance cost.
How Sofcon is Helpful To You?
Sofcon offers industrial training programs for all engineering branches. We have pool of experienced professional trainers having multiple years of industry experience catering to current industry norms and standards.
a) NSDC, Ministry of Skill Development & Entrepreneurship (Govt. of India) Affiliated Company.
b) Corporate group with more than 200 heads on its rolls having presence in industries since 1995, executed 7000+ projects for industries including overseas projects for countries like Nepal, Bhutan, Russia, Middle East, Europe, Canada, hence greater acceptability.
c) Wider reach: Having 20+ placement officers working across India at (Noida, Delhi, Gurgaon, Lucknow, Bhopal, Ahmedabad, Vadodara, Pune).
d) Rich faculty pool for each technology
e) More than 500 In-campus training programs in national / International colleges including Future University Sudan.
f) More than 400+ In-plant training programs in various corporate.
g) More than 400 customized / In-plant training programs (Including international clients: Qatar Petroleum, JHOC Yemen, Druk Green Power Corp Bhutan…) for corporate/companies in their plants.
h) Placed 30000+ students across various industries. Our placed students are working with leading companies like Siemens, Rockwell automation, GE Fanuc, Omron, Delta, Tata Honeywell, ABB & large Process & manufacturing giants, Electronics giants, Software companies.
i) Trained more than 70000 freshers & working professionals with more than 500 international participants from Middle East, Africa, Australia, UK, Bhutan, Nepal, Sri Lanka…
j) Course material prepared by experts having several years of industry experience.
k) Internationally recognized certificate.
Benefits of our Training programs:
a) 100% Job oriented Industrial trainings with Advanced lab.
b) 2/4/6 Week Summer / Winter / Project / In-Campus Training (with Live Project)
c) 3/6 months Industrial Training with Industrial Visit.
d) In-campus / In-house Customized training for Colleges / Institutions.
e) In-Plant / Corporate Customized Training for companies / working professionals
f) Live projects & Onsite Exposure (Industrial visit)
g) Fully equipped lab with advance technologies
h) Mock test and online assessment
i) Industry Aligned Industrial Training
j) Personality Development and soft skill session
Courses For All
For Electrical Engineering Candidates:
1. Industrial Automation: PLCs, SCADA, HMI, Motion Control, Servo Motors & Drives, DCS, Industrial Networking / Wireless technology, Process Instrumentation, Panel Designing & AutoCAD.
2. Building Automation: BMS System, HVAC Controls, Fire and Alarm, Access Control, Electronics surveillance, CCTV, Biometric.
3. Solar Design & Drafting: Selection & sizing of Solar Components, PV Module, Solar Inverters, Battery, Solar Energy & Solar Power Generation Technology, Rooftop & Ground Mount …System, Ongrid / Offgrid System & AutoCad etc.
4. Electrical Design & Drafting: Selection & sizing of Electrical Equipment, Substation Design, Power Plant Design, Design criteria of electrical components, SLD, electrical layouts, P&ID, International Code & Standards & AutoCAD.
5. MATLAB: Basic matrices, Math Plotting Operations, GUI, Communication toolbox, Power & control system, signal simulation, Image Processing, Digital signal processing, PLC control Interfaces.
For Electronics Engineering Candidates :
1. Industrial Automation: PLCs, SCADA, HMI, Motion Control, Servo Motors & Drives, DCS, Industrial Networking / Wireless technology, Process Instrumentation, Panel Designing & Auto CAD.
2. Building Automation: BMS System, HVAC Controls, Fire and Alarm, Access Control, Electronics surveillance, CCTV, Bio-metric.
3. Solar Design & Drafting: Selection & sizing of Solar Components, PV Module, Solar Inverters, Battery, Solar Energy & Solar Power Generation Technology, Rooftop & Ground Mount system ,Ongrid / Offgrid System & AutoCad etc.
4. PCB & Circuit Design & Drafting: Digital/ Analog Circuit Design, Circuit Simulation, Circuit testing, Circuit Optimization ,PCB Design Schematics, PCB Routing diagram etc.
5. Embedded Systems: 8051, AVR, PIC, ARM MCU, CORTEX, Raspberry Pi, Arduino UNO, IOT, Applied… Robotics, Sensors, Communication Module – GPS, GSM
6. VLSI: Linux, Verilog, Systems Verilog, FPGA, CMOS, VHDL, C & Data Structure
7. Instrumentation Design & Drafting: Selection & sizing of field Instruments, P&ID, Loop Diagram, Hookup, Instrumentation Specification Instrumentation Indexing ESD, FNG, Cable routing diagram, Field Instrument wiring diagram & AutoCad
8. MATLAB: Basic matrices, Math Plotting Operations, GUI, Communication toolbox, Power & control system, signal simulation, Image Processing, Digital signal processing, PLC control Interfaces.
9. LABVIEW: Basics of Labview, Labview programming,Loops & Sequences, Structure & Nodes, Labview controls, Data Handling Instruction, Instrumentation Drivers, Error Handling & Debugging….Etc
For Mechanical Engineering Candidates:
1. Industrial Mechanical System: Hydraulic System,Pneumatic System,Pump & Compressor, Industrial fan & Blowers, Industrial Safety, PLC Control, SCADA, Field Instrumentation & 2D/3D AutoCAD etc
2. HVAC-R System: HVAC Design, HVAC Drafting, HVAC Control, HVAC Layouts with Auto CAD & Fire fighting
3. Mechanical Electrical Plumbing: Mechanical Processing System, Electrical Processing System, HVAC Control, Plumbing System, Fire fighting with Industrial Safety….etc
4. Piping Design & Drafting: Selection Sizing of Piping Components, ASME / API Code & Standard, PFD, PMS, Piping Fitting Assembly, Piping isometrics, Piping GAD, Piping specification & Layouts.
For Civil Engineering Candidates:
Civil & Structure Design & Drafting: RCC & Steel Structural Design Standards, Material & Structural Design Elements, Load Analysis & Size Calculation, Support & Sleepers Design, Civil Drawings & Documentation, Key Plan, unit Plan, Plot Plans and Civil Layouts
For Chemical Engineering Candidates:
Process Design & Drafting: Process Designing Standards, Pipe Hydraulics & Line Sizing, Process Equipment Detail Design, Process Drawing & Documents, Technical Specification & Process Data Sheet
For Computer Science & IT Engineering Candidates:
2- Software testing
3- Web Designing
4- Digital Marketing
5- Android / iOS
6- Data Science/Machine learning/Artificial Intelligence
7- Bigdata Hadoop