It has been a trend at Sofcon India Pvt. Ltd. To organize a technical event every year with the core aim of contributing in the field of recent advancements in the domain. This year also Sofcon , with the intention of maintaining its legacy, is hosting Technokhoj-2020, A National level technical Paper Presentation. The uniqueness of the program comes with the view of organizing the event over the E-Platform, thereby continuing to contribute in the field of ever advancing technology, but maintaining Social Distancing.
TECHKNOKHOJ invites paper from pursuing and fresher technocrats in the following arenas:
IOT in Agriculture
Efficient EV Charging System
IOT in Medical and Pharma
Go Green -Energy Convention
Design your Bridge
Waste Water Harvesting
Design Your Cart
Machine Performance Measurement
Disaster Management through Code
Effective use of Crude Oil
The content of the Paper should come up with a unique Idea related to any of the field and contribute to mankind. We believe that such ideas from budding technocrats will definitely help Make India ‘ATMANIRBHAR’ and Sofcon Would be pleased to become a “VOCAL FOR LOCAL” on behalf of such technocrats bringing such ideas on a National Level Platform. Sign Up for Event
Interested candidates are requested to submit an abstract not exceeding 500 words which will describe their proposed system. The abstract should be supported with a Power Point presentation not exceeding 5 slides or a video not exceeding 15 MB. The content should be shared to ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’. The body of the mail should contain the basic details of the Author and coauthor (if any) supported with a testimonial certifying their highest education qualification (College ID Card/Provisional Certificate/Degree). On selection, candidate will be asked to submit their full length paper after completing their registration through the link available on the Website www.sofcontraining.com.
FORMAT OF PAPER
• The paper should be submitted in IEEE format.
• Font of text in TIMES NEW ROMAN.
• Font size for heading -14pts
• Font size for body -12 pts
• The size of the paper should not exceed 4 pages
• Power Point Presentation should be within 20 slides.
• Last Date of submission of Abstract – 10th June 2020
• Last Date of Registration and submission of Paper – 14th June 2020
• Date of Intimation of acceptance of paper – 17th June 2020
• Date of e-Competition – 21st June 2020
BENEFITS OF PARTICIPATION
• Certificate by NSDC affiliated body to all Participants.
• Exciting Cash Prizes to top performers.
• Best papers published in Journals of international repute.
• Cash back vouchers to all participants for e-Learning through Virtual Class room.
• Rs.250/- per participant.
• One Author and two coauthors allowed in each paper.
• Each Author/coauthor will be treated as separate participant.
FOR MORE QUERIES
Mail Us: email@example.com