Best Electrical System Training Institute
Join the Best Electrical System Training Institute
Increase your chances of getting hired by joining electrical design training centre in India
Electrical engineering is believed to evergreen branch with jobs in varied sectors. Despite being an evergreen branch, there are still some students who want to get training in some courses to become trained in the same. Electrical designing is gaining popularity and offering jobs in large multinational companies. So, all those students who are looking for best electrical design training institute can join Sofcon. Sofcon is offering its high-class teaching and training program in electrical designing and the best part is, the course is available at very affordable rates. So, whether you are a fresher or an experienced professional, once you gain exposure from Sofcon, then getting jobs after electrical engineering would be much easier.
Professional and corporate trainers teach the students, and also their main emphasis is on making the students professionals who have in-depth knowledge of earthing, lightning, power generation, battery, transformers, transmission, plant load estimation, hazardous area classification and many more. It is one of the leading electrical design training centre in India offering its course to the students to meet the career goals and get placed in the reputed companies. The institute is equipped with state-of-the-art equipment which aids in offering live project electrical design training in India.
The scope of electrical design training in India is vast in number, offering great career prospects to the students at very affordable rates. They ensure that you gain practical experience in the best possible way and training them for the future. They offer electrical design training with 100% placement assistance. Electrical design is one of the most trending profile and offers great career opportunities ahead to the students.
The batch size of students is kept small so that students don’t hesitate to ask a question in the class. Practical exposure is given importance, because of this they get placed in reputed companies and taking an attractive salary package to their home. Different batches are conducted that is morning batch, evening batch, weekdays batch, weekend batches for the students. So, all those aspirants who want to get complete job assistance along with quality training must join Sofcon.
What we learn…..
INTRODUCTION TO PLANT & SITE ENGINEERING
• Organization EPC Structures & hierarchy.
• Over view of an Engineering Organization.
• Plant Engineering function.
• Basics of Engineering, procurement & construction Field.
• Overview of EPC Industry & Scope.
• Design Methodology of EPC Industry.
• PMC model.
• Overview of Basic Engineering Packages.
• Basic Design Requirement Based on Petro-chemical, Oil & Gas, Refineries, Pharmaceutical, Power Plant, Steel Plant, Cement Plant etc.
• Electrical Codes & Standards – ANSI,BS,IS,NEC, IEEE, NFPA, IEC.
• Environmental & design considerations.
• Role & Responsibility of Electrical Engineer in Various Industry.
• Detail of various process condition by client side & their documents.
• Electrical Protection & Safety Standards.
• Electrical Job Prospects.
POWER GENERATION,TRANSMISSION AND DISTRIBUTION SYSTEMS
• Introduction of Power Generation, Transmission, distribution and utilization.
• Introduction of P&ID in Electrical Design.
• Introduction of key electrical equipments used in projects.
• Technology of power generation ,transmission & distribution – Industrial systems.
• Selection & Sizing of Electrical Components.
• Substation equipment including Earthing and touch potentials.
• Primary feeders and network systems.
• Design and operation of Distribution systems.
• Distribution transformers.
• Distribution capacity.
• Power factor improvement techniques
• Harmonic influences Study .
ELECTRICAL LOAD ESTIMATION & EVALUATION
• Preparation of Load list & load Schedule.
• Determination of power Supply Capacity.
• Standby Capacity consideration.
• Rating Of Motors In Relation To Their Driven Machines.
• Rating of other Electrical Equipments.
SINGLE LINE DIAGRAMS & CONTROL SCHEMATICS
• Introduction to Single Line Diagram.
• Design & Development of SLD.
• Metering and Control diagram.
• Introduction to Control Schematics.
• Block Diagram of Electrical System.
• Typical Schematics for Motor Feeder.
• Typical Schematics for Power Feeder.
• Typical Schematics for Transformer Feeder.
SELECTION SIZING OF ELECTRICAL EQUIPMENTS
Selection, Sizing, Specification, Data-Sheet, Vendor Data Review & Type of following Electrical Equipments-
– Electrical Motors
– AC/DC UPS
– Power Reactor
CABLES SELECTION SIZING & ACCESSORIES
• Introduction to Industrial cable for single/three phase system.
• Cable type & cable construction .
• Underground Cables(directly buried).
• Cable sizing for Low/High voltage system.
• Cable selection on the basis of feeder current.
• Base current rating of feeder.
• Installed current rating of cables.
• Feeder load details
• Motor load details..
• Detail load calculation.
• Permissible voltage drop & power loss Calculation as per ANSI & IEC Std.
• Earth fault Loop Impedance consideration.
• Calculation of max cable length due to voltage drop.
• Shortcircuit temp rise calculation.
• Cable limitation & Protections.
• Conduit System, Cable Tray, Ladder, Trunking & ducting Systems .
• Cable Schedule.
• Cable Drum schedule.
• Cable routing Layout.
• Cable Tagging &Installation details.
• Switches & Sockets .
• Isolators & Disconnect Switches .
• BusDuct & BusBar Risers .
• Preparation of Material Take Off / BOM
PLANT LIGHTING & ILLUMINATION
• Introduction Lighting System(Type, Method,Installation) .
• Lighting sources :Electric discharge, fluorescent element & some luminaries.
• Relevant Design as per IS3646,IS6665,IEC60598-2-3,National lighting code(NIC2010).
• Lighting Design- Illumination Lux Levels.
• Indoor & outdoor Illumination Calculation.
• Street Lighting calculations.
• Type of Lighting Fixtures.
• Selection of Lighting Fixtures.
• Preparation of Fixture Schedule.
• Lighting Layout & Drawings.
• Emergency & Exit Lighting System.
• Lightening Protection .
EARTHING SYSTEM DESIGN
• Introduction to Earthing system(Type,method,Installation)
• Relevant Design as per BS7430,IS3043,IEEE80-2000
• Requirement of Earthing in Process Plants
• Factor influence the earthed & unearthed system.
• Power supply Earthing
• Equipments (Protective) Earthing
• Ground Electrode System
• Earthing calculation for powerplant & Substation.
• Selection & sizing of earthing electrodes & earthing strips.
• Calculation of Earthing resistance.
• Calculation of earth fault current.
• Calculation of max step voltage & mesh voltage.
• Voltage gradient around earth electrodes.
• Connection to earthing electrode with protective conductors.
• Concept of equipotential bonding conductors.
• Measurement of earth resistivity & earth electrode resistance.
• Measurement of earth loop Impedence.
• Earth Leakage Protection.
SUBSTATION / SWITCH YARD DESIGN
• Introduction to substation / switchyard.
• Legislation & Standards.
• Type of Sub-Stations.
• Main equipment of switchyard/substation.
• Reactive compensation Equipment .
• Substation & Control room Layout .
• Surge Arresters, Line Traps, Power Insulators.
• Bushings, shunt capacitors and Connectors.
• Static VAR system.
• DC Auxiliary Supply/Battrey bank sizing.
• Selection & Sizing of busbar & support/strain Insulators .
• Selection -sizing of disconnector & earth switch(Isolator).
• Electrical Measurement Instrument such as CT,PT,PLCC,BPT,Voltmeter,Ameter..
• Load distribution schedules & load balancing : final DB,SMDB,MCC,MDB Etc.
• Selection & sizing of Switchgears(MCB,MCCB,RCB,ELCB,RCB,RCCB,MPCB,ACB,OCB) for LV/MV/HV system as per IS4648.
• Substation protection from transmission line.
• Substation Automation System as per IEC61850.
• Motor Control Center (MCC) – Electric Motors & Starters
• Capacitor Banks – Power Factor Improvement techniques.
ELECTRICAL SAFETY AGAINST EXPLOSIONS
• Explosion prevention techniques.
• Risk assessments as per IEC 62305-2.
• Explosion Triangle and Mode of Safety.
• Explosion prevention techniques
• Relevant Codes and Standards for Hazardous.
• Hazardous Area of Classification.
• Hazardous Analysis.
• Hazardous Operation.
• Hazardous Identification.
• Concept of Group, Zones and Classes.
• The ATEX requirements
• Type of Electrical Equipment Suitable for use in Potentially Explosive Atmospheres.
• Types Of Protection For different Hazardous.
• Hazardous source List Preparation.
• Marking Of Equipment Nameplates.
• Hazardous Area Drawings / Layouts.
• Industrial Electrical Safety [Intrinsic Safety].
• Need for Protection.
• Characteristics of Protection.
• Components of Protection systems.
• Electrical Protection [Ingress Protection].
• Surge Protection & methods of coupling.
• Protection of electrical components against surges.
• Surge protection zones and protection grading.
• Earthing Protection Standards.
• Lightning Protection Standards.
• Cable Protection Standards.
• Motor Protection techniques.
• Transformer Protection techniques.
• Generator Protection techniques.
ELECTRICAL DRAWING & DRAFTING
• Drawing standards.
• Components of an Engineering Drawings.
• Electro Symbols & Legends.
• Single-line and 3-line diagrams.
• Control schematics.
• Cabling and wiring drawings.
• Lighting layout design.
• Earthing Layouts.
• Cable routing diagram.
• Trench Layouts.
• Substation & Control room Layout