Best Civil Structure Training Institute
Join the Best Civil Structure Training Institute
Now you can be a successful civil engineer, all you need to take is the correct approach. By correct approach, means either you completed your studies with flying colors or must be planning to take admission in the best civil design training institute. But what is the parameter to rate a training institute as the best ones, rather, one of the top 10 civil design training institute. The question is not that hard to answer, the most important aspect which a student is looking for so that, they get placed in the reputed organization is the quality of teaching and lastly the placement facility. And there are other factors as well which can help a student to get placed easily. Sofcon is one of the leading top civil design training institute in India, helping students to gain practical experience.
Students are trained by corporate trainees, so that the attendees get to learn about the current requirements of the job, as per the industry. Sofcon tops the list of being an excellent industrial civil design training center in India.
The classrooms of the institute are well equipped with all the latest equipment. They also offer advance level training to the students, making it advance civil design training institute. Advanced level training is useful for those, who have good command on the basics. The live project civil design training enables students to gain practical exposure, which they can, later on, utilize in the workspace. And the internship training for civil design prepares the students for the upcoming challenges.
Take a look at the highlights of the Institute:
- Batch size of the classes is kept small, so that, students don’t find any issue is asking questions from the trainer.
- Different batches are conducted, that is of different time slots so that students can easily study in the class. By different batches, we mean regular classes, weekend classes, and fast track classes.
- The most important factor is the fees of the course, keeping in view of the students, fees are kept low so that students don’t feel the pressure of paying high fees
So, don’t waste any more time and get placed in reputed organization faster.
What we learn…..
Module : 1
Planning & Structural Design Engineering
• Introduction to Front End Engineering Design (FEED).
• Designing Methodology of EPC Industry.
• Overview of Basic Engineering Packages.
• Overview of an Engineering Organization.
• Role of Civil Engineer in various Industries.
• Relevant Code & Standard For Civil Structure.
• 1893 Seismic Code for Structural Design.
• Conventional Signs and Symbols.
• Detail of Various Structure by Client side and their documents.
Design of Structural Elements
• Concrete Elements
• Steel Elements
• Structural Joints
Loads Analysis & Size Calculation.
• Loading Calculation.
• Wind, Snow Load.
• Load Combination.
• Slab Load Calculation.
Materials and Structural Design
• Design of RCC Beams, Columns and Slabs.
• Different Types of Slabs/ Beams/ Columns/ Footings
• Designing of Slabs/Beams/Columns/Footings/Staircase
• Overhead Tank Design.
• Staircase Design.
• Ductile Detailing.
• Plate Girder.
• Concrete Chimneys.
• Steel Beam & Column.
• Connection Design.
• Base Plate Design.
• Portal Frames and Bracing Design.
• Deciding Columns/Beams/Slabs positions
• Orientation of Columns
• Storm Water Drains.
• Soil Mechanics.
• Footing Raft Design
• Pile Foundation.
• Equipment Foundation Under Vibrating Type.
• Concept of Gravity.
• Underground Water Tanks.
• Projecting of points, lines surfaces and solids .
Steel Structure Design
• Design Approach of Steel Structure.
• Connection of Steel Structure.
• Tension members steel structures.
• Compression members of steel structures.
• Beams-Columns of Steel Structures.
• Beam Size Calculation.
• Industrial Building of steel Structures.
• Bridges, Tanks & Towers.
Support & Sleepers Design
• Equipment Support Structure & Foundation.
• Pipe Rack and Sleepers.
• General Civil Work-Road, Drains, CRWS, OWS & Paving.
• Dyke Wall, Tank Farm Area, Boundary Wall, Fence & Gate.
• Draw various types of arches and lintels.
• Prevention the structure with DPC.
Approximate Analysis for Structural Design.
• Cable Structures
• Prestressed Concrete Bridges.
• Constructability and Structural Control
• Fire Protection & Safety.
Module : 2
• Civil Symbols & Abbreviation.
• Key Plan & Unit Plan.
• Plot Plans and Civil Layouts.
• Preparing Structural Drawings.
• Draw sketches from models.
• Elevation section of buildings.
• Isometric of building views.
• Draw different ground floors.