AR VR Training, 5G Training Institute
Join the Best AR VR & 5G Training Institute
Virtual Reality and Augmented Reality
Technology has always taken the market at the higher opportunities where the youth is diving in down to take the optimum advantages from it. The AR VR training is also one of its part developing which is via unfolded thoroughfare.
Many of the industries utilize this technology in many of the aspects. There are many of the AR VR training institutes which delivers quality training. Sofcon is also one of the best institute for AR VR training in many of the cities which provides the training from top most qualified trainers.
To sharp the skills into coding, programing and gaming one can adopt the AR and VR technologies. Being one of the most trending application, it witnesses the best user engagement relationships.
The technology knocks up progressively every time where one technology replaces with the new and advanced one, 5G is also one of them.
Although there are plenty of 5G training institute in the city, Sofcon has always been one of the best institute of 5G training which has grabbed the audience with its quality assessment and practical approach of training. With the features full of bucket, the topographies of the training have always been more diverse.
1. Vast Exposure and Assignments
The perpetual assignments which is planned for every day as per the targets where the ideas, notions and concepts are cleared in hand before shifting to the next chapter.
2. Wide placement history
Comprehensive job placement and assistance is predestined and guaranteed.
3. Polished training Assistance
The training schedule and process to be implemented by the team of the ace trainers to deliver the concepts with right way and quality.
4. Real Valued Illustration and Exploration
Live projects selection on the grounds of delivered best concepts in correlation with the industry to deploy and position computer applications.
VAR when done with the bang on objectives, opportunities are on your way to bag those rewarding and well-paid jobs and projects.
AR VR Course Content
What we learn…..
• Fundamentals to AR & VR
• Graphics in AR & VR
• HVS Inspiration for AR & VR
• Stereoscopy and it effects
• Head Mounted Display(HMD)
• Interior Measurement Units
• Orientation Tracking using Arduino
• Location Tracking
• Panoramic Imaging and Cinematic VR
• VR Engine and its aspects
• 3D Animation
• AR Tool Kit
• Augmented Reality SDKs
• AR Application
• AR Project
• Future of AR & VR
5G Course Content
What we learn…..
MODULE 1: 5G NETWORK
• Introduction to 5G
• Transition from 1G to 5G
• Comparison of 1g to 5G
• Architecture of 5G
• Hardware and Software in 5G
• Simulators in 5G
• Scopes of 5G in India
MODULE 2: TETCOS 5G NR SIMULATION
• End-to-end simulation of 5G NR-mmWave Networks
• Full stack simulation covering all the layers of the stack and the applications running on top
• Packet level
• Based on 3GPP38 series
• GUI based with Drag and Drop, Packet Animator and Results Dashboard
Devices in NetSim 5G NR Library
• UE (mmWave UE) - User Equipment
• gNodeB (mmWave eNB) - Equivalent of eNB in 5G NR (New Radio)
• EPC (Enhanced Packet Core) - Interface between NG (New Generation) core and gNB. Equivalent of MME in LTE. Comprises of PGW, SGW and MME
• EPC can connect to Routers in NG core which inturn can connect to Switches, APs, Servers etc
• Buildings to differentiate between outdoor and indoor propagation
• Understand working of 5G NR stack through packet animator, log files and packet trace
• Impact of distance on path loss for mmwave channels
• Throughput variation with distance
• Effect of MAC scheduler on UE throughput
LTE-NR protocol stack in different devices
• Application layer - FTP, HTTP, Voice, Video, Email, DB, Custom
• Transport Layer: TCP, UDP
• NAS (Control plane)
• SDAP (User plane)
• RRC (Control plane)
• MAC Layer
• PHY Layer
• Additional Functionality - mmWave Channel models, Mobility
MODULE 3: SIMULATING 5G NR THROUGH MATLAB
• Getting Started with 5G Toolbox
• Downlink Channels
• Uplink Channels
• Physical Layer Subcomponents
• Signal Reception
• End-to-End Simulation
• System-Level Simulation
• Test and Measurement
• Code Generation and Deployment
MODULE 4: ROUTING AND SWITCHING
• LAN Network Building
• Router and Switch Configurations
• Troubleshooting routers and switches
• IP Addressing Schemes
• IPV4 and IPV6
• Resolve VLAN Issues
• Packet transfer through CPT
• Wireless Data Transfer
• Resolve Data Loss
Course Duration: 80 Hrs
• 3 Months Job Oriented Training
• 2/4/6 Weeks Summer/Winter Training
• 6 Months Internship Training
• Fast Track Training
• Customize Training
• College/Corporate Training
• Week Days/Regular Training
• Weekend Training