Our Training Courses
- Industrial Automation System Training
- Industrial Mechanical System Training
- Industrial HVAC-R System Training
- Mechanical Electrical Plumbing Training
- Industrial PCB & Circuit Design Training
- Embedded System & Applied Robotics
- Industrial Solar System Training
- IT & Software Training
- Integrated Building Management Training
- Industrial Piping System Training
- Industrial Electrical System Training
- Industrial Instrumentation System Training
- Industrial Civil & Structure System Training
- Industrial Process System Training
- MATLAB Training
- LABVIEW Training
- VLSI Training
Industrial Internship Training 2022
Description of the Program
Sofcon launches the Internship Program for BE/B.TECH & working Professionals. Our summer/winter internship training enable you to use what you’ve learned, expand your knowledge and benefit from invaluable on-the-job experience. They’re a great way to explore the career choices that lie ahead of you.
The goal of the program is to encourage students, from any nationality, in the pursuit of a scientific career and to meet an International Engineering Standard.
• Engineering Undergraduates/Graduate with an good academic record and a strong interest in current technology.
• This Program only for BE/B.Tech/M.tech & working professionals .
Positions will be awarded on a competitive basis taking into consideration the student’s academic records and the Area of Interest. Each student will be matched with a specific technology based on the student’s interest and background.
Summer/Winter Internship Training in Noida
Summer/Winter Internship Training in Delhi
Summer/Winter Internship Training in Gurugram
Summer/Winter Internship Training in Lucknow
Summer/Winter Internship Training in Ahmedabad
Summer/Winter Internship Training in Bhopal
Summer/Winter Internship Training in Vadodara
Summer/Winter Internship Training in Pune
6 Month Summer Internship from Feb to July & winter Internship from Aug to Jan. The intensive nature of the program requires a full-time commitment from the participant. Students are required to participate in all scheduled activities.
Hands-on Workshops/Presentation & Reporting
During internship, the students will be required to present the technology along with hands-on workshop in front of the other summer students in a special session, and finally, they will have to prepare a final report at the end of the internship period.
Applications for the Internship Program are accepted through online/offline system. The application will include the following information:
• The duly filled registration form
• Recent academic transcript along with grade sheet
• ID Proof
• 2 Current Photograph
• Latest Resume
• Sofcon conduct Autonomous Internship Program for undergraduate/graduate.
• Sofcon has right to expel any any student at any time for misbehaving, poor attendance without refunding the fee.
• Sofcon has its own rules & regulation about conducting training & assessment.
• Certification will be Issued only after completion of courses, submission of all assignment & must be pass in their domain.