Best HVAC Design Training in Delhi, Live Project HVAC-R Training in Delhi
Are you a mechanical graduate? Are you willing to upgrade your skills and improve your chances of getting hired? Are you looking for top HVAC design training institute in India? If you are looking for a definite solution, then Sofcon is your one-stop solution for all your requirements.
Sofcon is one of the top 10 HVAC design training institute in India, which provides training as per the latest standards of the market. They provide hands on experience on live projects for a better understanding of the subject. Sofcon believes that the combination of academics and practical sessions can brighten up the career of the students.
Sofcon, is well equipped with state of art equipment, so that, they can offer excellent services to the students. Aspirants get to learn about the Introduction to HVAC, the architecture of HVAC, air conditioning system design, pshycrometry & moist air control, heating & cooling load calculations and many other things. Sofcon is also known as one of the industrial HVAC design training centre Delhi, NCR.
HVAC course is taught in a unique way, that is, learning along with practical experience. They also provide advance training in HVAC making it one of the most successful in becoming advance HVAC training institute.
They also provide live project HVAC training so that students get ready to face the challenges, whatever is thrown at them. As, practical knowledge helps them in learning everything in detail and ultimately gain in-depth knowledge of HVAC.
And those aspirants who want to grab an opportunity of an internship. They can avail the facility of internship training for HVAC design at Sofcon to become future experts in the same.
Sofcon also offers flexible class time as per the schedule of students, that is regular course, weekend classes courses and fast track course is also available.And this in turn makes Sofcon as one of the most demanding and best HVAC centre in India.
Top Reasons To Join Sofcon For HVAC-R Design Training in Delhi
• SOFCON provides the best HVAC-R Design Training according to current industry requirement.
• SOFCON offers the best HVAC Design & Drafting Training with 100% placement assistance.
• SOFCON facilitate regular, weekend and customized HVAC Design & Drafting in Delhi.
• SOFCON has a team of certified expert trainers with 5 to 15 years of real industry experience.
• SOFCON mentors helps in major project training, minor project training & live project preparation.
• SOFCON has smart lab facility with advanced, latest & modern equipments.
• SOFCON provides smart classrooms fully equipped with projectors, Wi-Fi connectivity & digital pads.
• SOFCON provides discussion zone areas in labs to enhance self study and group discussions.
• SOFCON offers free of cost personality development sessions including spoken English.
• SOFCON delivers variety of Study Material: Books, Video Lectures, Interview Questions (Technical and HR).
• SOFCON provides NSDC affiliated course completion certificate.
• SOFCON provides end numbers of interview till placement.
• SOFCON provides weekdays, weekend, fast track and crash course for HVAC Design & Drafting.
• SOFCON facilitate candidates to pay fees in installment or onetime payment option.
• SOFCON accept various payment modules (Cash, Credit Card, Debit card, Net Banking, Paytm).
What we learn…..Module 1 : HVAC-R Design & Site Engineering
Module 2 : Air Conditioning System Design
Module 3 : Air Conditioning Equipments
Module 4 : Refrigeration System Design
Module 5 : Pshycrometry & Moist Air Control
Module 6 : Cooling Equipments Design & Analysis
Module 7 : Heating Equipments Design & Analysis
Module 8 : Heating & Cooling Load Calculations
Module 9 : Hydronic Piping System Design
Module 10 : Air Handling System (AHU) Design
Module 11 : Air Distribution System (Ducting) Design
Module 12 : Air Balancing & Return Air Process
Module 13 : Indoor Air Quality & Ventilation System
Module 14 : Industrial Pump System
Module 15 : Energy Saving & Conservation
Module 16 : Clean Room Design
Module 17 : Green Building Design
Module 18 : HVAC Controls & Load Schematics
Module 19 : Fire Detection, Fire Alarm & Fire Fighting System
Module 20 : Cost Estimation & Evaluation
Module 21 : HVAC Drawings & Layouts With Autocad
Module 22 : Mechanical Protection & Industrial Safety
Module 23 :Soft Skills Development
• How to make a resume
• Self Introduction
• Email Etiquettes
• Aptitude Test
• Communication Skills
• Time Management
• Positive Attitude
• How to make yourself wanted in the job market
• Tips for building self-confidence
• Reasons why you fail in the interviews
• Telephonic/Video-call Interview
• Face to Face Interview
• Mock Interview
Branch: Mechanical (ME/MT)
Duration: 220 hrs & Soft Skills Module with Sub-Content
• Offline Training/Online Training
• 3 Months Job Oriented Training
• 2/4/6 Weeks Summer/Winter Training
• 6 Months Internship Training
• Fast Track Training
• Customize Training
• College/Corporate Training
• Week Days/Regular Training
• Weekend Training
Frequently Asked Questions
Where to get HVAC Design certification course?
Sofcon Training offers HVAC Design certification with 100% placement assurance.
What should be the eligibility for HVAC Design course?
For HVAC Design & Drafting course the eligibility should be diploma or b.tech in mechanical engineering.
Which is the best HVAC-R Design & Drafting training institute in India?
Sofcon is an ISO 9001:2015 certified best HVAC-R Design & Drafting training institute in India. All courses approved by NSDC (National Skill Development Corporation)
Why should I choose NSDC approved HVAC-R Design & Drafting training course?
Because NSDC approved HVAC-R Design & Drafting course content and syllabus always updated according to industry demands and govern by Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship (Govt. of India)
Why Sofcon is the best for HVAC-R Design & Drafting training?
Sofcon is the best HVAC-R Design & Drafting training institute because our course content designed as per current industry demands, we have team of dedicated professionals and we also offer 100% placement assistance after HVAC-R Design course.
What is the future scope after HVAC Design certification course?
After HVAC design certification course from Sofcon, you will be able to join any core industry as a design engineer, hvac engineer, hvac commissioning engineer and many more.
How to start career as HVAC Engineer?
To start a career as a HVAC Engineer you should have degree or diploma in Mechancial Engineering.
What is the duration & fee of HVAC-R Design Course course?
The duration of HVAC Design course is flexible and depends on training mode such as week days, weekend, fast track. For more info Call us 9873349546
How to get job after HVAC Design certification course from Sofcon?
After 3 months industrial HVAC Design certification course from Sofcon, you can be eligible to get job in core industry