Best Short Term Courses After Electronics Engineering
All the newly graduated people of Electronics Engineers, you might be going through doubts on which course to join post the academic degree?
Well, it is completely understood, it can be a bit overwhelming to find the specific short term course to help you make your future prospects brighter. This article will try and help resolve that confusion about technical short term diploma courses and how will it be useful for jobs after electronics engineering.
It entirely depends on your area of interest and what kind of work profile you are looking for. These courses are more practical than theoretical for you to gain practical knowledge of the industry.
At Sofcon Training, select amongst the best courses according to your interest and ability, here are some of the courses at your perusal:
• CADD: It’s a certificate programs which is not restricted to general learning courses in communications but composition and mathematics too. In this technology, you get to majorly learn Dimensioning, Blueprint reading, Modeling, Schematics and Residential drafting.
• Embedded Systems: If you are a student of Computer science or Electrical engineering, this will be an extension of your learning since it merges both for the better. Embedded Systems is a combination of computer hardware and software and therefore, it is a pleasant career prospective in terms of higher salary jobs and better opportunities. Further, you can also opt for PLC SCADA training with 100% placement assistance for the best chances.
• Very Large Scale Integration or VLSI: This is a hardcore technology based course which helps you in understanding & developments of internals of an Integrated circuit. Further, helps you in analysing the electrical and design characteristics of transistors and gates. Also, you can delve into the methodologies involved in the integration of various devices. Here you will get to learn Digital Design, VHDL, Verilog & System Verilog, CMOS and FPGA.
• Robotics: This is one of the best short term courses for electronics engineers, exclusive to Electronics Engineers, who wishes to get into the enormous space research organization, i.e., microchips manufacture industry, medical and automotive industries into experimental robotics, etc.
• Industrial Automation: This could be the perfect course post Industrial automation with multiple process industries at your perusal like Cement, Power, Chemical, Plastic, Pharmacy, Oil & Gas, Steel, and Paper etc. The course includes of PLC, SCADA, HMI, DCS, VFD & Motors, Motion Control (Drives & Motors), Panel Designing & AutoCAD, Industrial Networking/Wireless Technology and Process Instrumentation. Further, get a hands on PLC SCADA training with 100% placement assistance at Sofcon training company.
• PCB & Circuit Designing: If you are looking to score a job in PCB Design or PCB manufacturing companies, especially electronics engineering graduate student, a certification course is required. PCB Designing certification course will teach you PCB Schematic, PCB Editor, PCB Layers, Shielding Routing Diagram, Design Information, PCB Layout and Grounding Drawing & Documentation.
• Soft Skill Development: This short term course can prove to be an advantage since its duration is 1 month to maximum 3 months. With comfortable time slots, you can choose your time conveniently in week days or weekends. It is always wise to choose a authentic, certified and learning based institution, thus, helps you in finding jobs easily.
For people looking out for jobs after electronics engineering there is a golden opportunity lying.
Sofcon India Pvt. Ltd. is an ISO 9001:2015 certified, knowledge based multi-disciplinary training company. Seeing 3 decades of rich experience and run by technocrats, there is a vast solution available for applications.
It is lauded as one of the Best Automation Training Institute with multiple leads starting from DG Automation, Energy Monitoring, Load Management, Material Handling, PLC-SCADA System, Automobile, Ash Handling, Coal Plants and much more.