Best Job Oriented Courses After BE in Electronics Engineering
Electronics is one of the fast growing sectors in today’s age and has more job prospects. Electronics and Communication cover vast areas in the engineering field. Thus, this is not possible for anybody to become an expert in all the fields. Many students are doing engineering but not everyone is so lucky to get placed in their campus placements. Don’t worry if you do not get placed after your BE in Electronics degree. We know very well that students get frustrated if they are not placed or it’s been too late to get the job.
In this post I am going to share more helpful job oriented short term courses are available in India that will help you to get better job in core industry. If you are looking for job or enhance your technical skills you should choose after completing B.E. These courses are very helpful in cracking a high paying job because they provide deep essential knowledge and enhance your technical skills in short time period. Such courses are specially designed as per current industry’s market expectations. In this article we are discussing about best job oriented courses after BE in electronics engineering.
Select the best course as per your interest and ability
After completing engineering in Electronics there are various short term job oriented courses available for you. Choose one of them according to your interest and ability that will guarantee you a job. Some of the courses include:
• Embedded Systems – Combination of computer hardware and software. Choosing Embedded Systems can be the good choice it is a good job area that merges computer science and electrical engineering. This industry provides high salary job and better career option.
• Robotics – Especially for Electronics Engineers. This field has enormous job scenario in space research organization; microchips manufacture industry, medical and automotive industries for making experimental robotics, etc. This can be the good choice if you have interest in this area.
• CADD – CADD certificate programs include general learning courses in communications, composition and mathematics. This course focuses on teaching students skills in CADD and other related topics.
In this technology you will learn:
- Blueprint reading
- Residential drafting
• Very-Large-Scale Integration (VLSI) – VLSI in itself is a wonderful technology which is about understanding & developing internals of an Integrated circuit. The main objective of VLSI course is to analyze the electrical and design characteristics of transistors, gates. Secondly, to learn the methodologies involved in the integration of these devices into complex high-performance systems. In VLSI certification course you will learn:
- Digital Design
- System Verilog
• PCB & Circuit Designing – For an electronics engineering graduate student, PCB Designing is great field to get a job in PCB Design or PCB manufacturing companies. In PCB Design certification course you will learn:
- PCB Schematic
- PCB Editor
- PCB Layers
- Design Information to the PCB
- Routing Diagram
- PCB Layout and Grounding
- Drawing and Documentation
• Industrial Automation – After completing Industrial automation you will be able to working with various process industries like Cement, Power, Chemical, Plastic, Pharmacy, Oil & Gas, Steel, and Paper etc. In this course you will learn:
- Motion Control (Drives & Motors)
- VFD & Motors
- Panel Designing & AutoCAD
- Process Instrumentation
- Industrial Networking/Wireless Technology
- Soft Skill Development
The best advantage of these job oriented courses is that they all are short term courses and be complete within duration of minimum one month to maximum three months. You can join and learn according to your comfortable time slots. You can learn in week days and weekend. It is most important to choose the reputed and the best institute offering these short term courses from many years and help you to find a job.
Sofcon India Pvt Ltd is can be the best option. Sofcon provides job oriented training for last 20 years and has unbreakable record in providing training and placement. Till now Sofcon has trained more than 1 Lakh students with placement assistance. Engineers trained by Sofcon are doing jobs in most reputed companies in India. Sofcon provides all the above courses as per current industrial requirement. Sofcon Training has 11 branches in big cities in India. You can visit in the cities like Noida, Delhi, Gurgaon, Allahabad, Lucknow, Ahmedabad, Pune, Jaipur, Bhopal, Vadodara and Mohali. You can choose one of your nearest branches.