- Industrial Automation System Training
- Industrial Mechanical System Training
- HVAC & Refregeration System Training
- Mechanical Electrical Plumbing Training
- Integrated Building Management Training
- Piping Design & Drafting Training
- Electrical Design & Drafting Training
- Solar Design & Drafting Training
- Instrumentation Design & Drafting Training
- Process Design & Drafting Training
- Civil-Structure Design & Drafting Training
- PCB & Circuit Design & Drafting Training
- Embedded System & Applied Robotics
- IT & Software Training
- MATLAB Training
- LABVIEW Training
- VLSI Training
Description of the Program
Sofcon launches the Internship Program for BE/B.TECH & working Professionals. Our internship opportunities enable you to use what you’ve learned, expand your knowledge and benefit from invaluable on-the-job experience. They’re a great way to explore the career choices that lie ahead of you.
The goal of the program is to encourage students, from any nationality, in the pursuit of a scientific career and to meet an International Engineering Standard.
• Industrial Automation Engineer
• Industrial Building Automation Engineer
• Industrial Mechanical Engineer
• Embedded System Engineer
• Industrial Software Engineer
• Engineering Undergraduates/Graduate with an good academic record and a strong interest in current technology.
• This Program only for BE/B.Tech/M.tech & working professionals .
Positions will be awarded on a competitive basis taking into consideration the student’s academic records and the Area of Interest. Each student will be matched with a specific technology based on the student’s interest and background.
6 Month Summer Internship from Feb to July & winter Internship from Aug to Jan. The intensive nature of the program requires a full-time commitment from the participant. Students are required to participate in all scheduled activities.
Hands-on Workshops/Presentation & Reporting
During internship, the students will be required to present the technology along with hands-on workshop in front of the other summer students in a special session, and finally, they will have to prepare a final report at the end of the internship period.
Applications for the Internship Program are accepted through online/offline system. The application will include the following information:
• The duly filled registration form
• Recent academic transcript along with grade sheet
• ID Proof
• 2 Current Photograph
• Latest Resume
• Sofcon conduct Autonomous Internship Program for undergraduate/graduate.
• Sofcon has right to expel any any student at any time for misbehaving, poor attendance without refunding the fee.
• Sofcon has its own rules & regulation about conducting training & assessment.
• Certification will be Issued only after completion of courses, submission of all assignment & must be pass in their domain.
Enquiry / Call Us: 9873684099