|Category: – 100% Job Oriented Technician Course under the aegis of National Skill Development Corporation of India (NSDC).About the Course: – Sofcon in affiliation with NSDC is looking forward to provide employment to the unskilled manpower by providing technical skills as per the need of today’s industrial scenario. In affiliation with NSDC (National Skill Development of India) Providing ESSI (Electronics skill sector of India) and ASDC (Automotive Skill Development Council of India) approved training program’s covering students with a minimum qualification of 10th or 12th and providing them technical career.
The course comprises of Maintaining and troubleshooting Electrical wiring and schema, Identification and testing of Faulty components, knowledge of PLC and HMI components, coordination and communication with colleagues, workplace asset management, Cable and Glands, Concept of maintenance and TPM etc. Course also incorporates Personality Development, Resume Develop, & Mock Interview Sessions.
Who can join this Course: – This course is intended for the students with a minimum qualification of 10th/ 12th.
Scope: – After completing the course one can establish their career in various Electronics and Hardware industries, automotive industries, Manufacturing and process Industries etc.
Course Duration: – 2 Months.
Why to Choose Sofcon: –
• Sofcon has its own Industrial Solutions Company with Industrial projects running across India.
• Our experienced trainers are best in the training industry having experience of both Projects and Automation Technology.
• Our Labs are fully equipped with PLC’s, Panels, Motor Drives, Sensors, Actuators, etc.
• Over 50,000 Engineer’s Trained and Placed.
• 100% Placement Assistance.