- Industrial Automation System Training
- Industrial Mechanical System Training
- HVAC & Refregeration System Training
- Mechanical Electrical Plumbing Training
- Integrated Building Management Training
- Piping Design & Drafting Training
- Electrical Design & Drafting Training
- Solar Design & Drafting Training
- Instrumentation Design & Drafting Training
- Process Design & Drafting Training
- Civil-Structure Design & Drafting Training
- PCB & Circuit Design & Drafting Training
- Embedded System & Applied Robotics
- IT & Software Training
- MATLAB Training
- LABVIEW Training
- VLSI Training
Civil & Structure Design Engineer
»Overview of EPC Sector for various Industries .
»Introduction to Process Plant Engineering.
»Internal Departmental Coordination Reference documentation.
»Relevant Code & Standards for Civil Engineering.
»International Standard for Design, Practices/Procedure & Specification.
»Introduction to Oil & Gas Industry for Onshore & Offshore Petroleum.
»Understanding Client Requirement & Specific Inputs for Projects.
»Knowing various phase of Project Execution.
»Fundamental of Structural Design Engineering.
»Material & Structural Design Elements
»Load Analysis & Size Calculation.
»Support & Sleepers Design
»Preparation of Civil Drawings & Documents.
»Civil Symbols & Abbreviation.
»Key Plan & Unit Plan.
»Plot Plans and Civil Layouts.
»Protection & Safety Consideration.
»Testing, Troubleshooting & Maintenance of Civil Structure.
»Role & Responsibilities of Civil Engineer in various Domains.
Module : 1
Planning & Structural Design Engineering
• Introduction to Front End Engineering Design (FEED).
• Designing Methodology of EPC Industry.
• Overview of Basic Engineering Packages.
• Overview of an Engineering Organization.
• Role of Civil Engineer in various Industries.
• Relevant Code & Standard For Civil Structure.
• 1893 Seismic Code for Structural Design.
• Conventional Signs and Symbols.
• Detail of Various Structure by Client side and their documents.
Design of Structural Elements
• Concrete Elements
• Steel Elements
• Structural Joints
Loads Analysis & Size Calculation.
• Loading Calculation.
• Wind, Snow Load.
• Load Combination.
• Slab Load Calculation.
Materials and Structural Design
• Design of RCC Beams, Columns and Slabs.
• Different Types of Slabs/ Beams/ Columns/ Footings
• Designing of Slabs/Beams/Columns/Footings/Staircase
• Overhead Tank Design.
• Staircase Design.
• Ductile Detailing.
• Plate Girder.
• Concrete Chimneys.
• Steel Beam & Column.
• Connection Design.
• Base Plate Design.
• Portal Frames and Bracing Design.
• Deciding Columns/Beams/Slabs positions
• Orientation of Columns
• Storm Water Drains.
• Soil Mechanics.
• Footing Raft Design
• Pile Foundation.
• Equipment Foundation Under Vibrating Type.
• Concept of Gravity.
• Underground Water Tanks.
• Projecting of points, lines surfaces and solids .
Steel Structure Design
• Design Approach of Steel Structure.
• Connection of Steel Structure.
• Tension members steel structures.
• Compression members of steel structures.
• Beams-Columns of Steel Structures.
• Beam Size Calculation.
• Industrial Building of steel Structures.
• Bridges, Tanks & Towers.
Support & Sleepers Design
• Equipment Support Structure & Foundation.
• Pipe Rack and Sleepers.
• General Civil Work-Road, Drains, CRWS, OWS & Paving.
• Dyke Wall, Tank Farm Area, Boundary Wall, Fence & Gate.
• Draw various types of arches and lintels.
• Prevention the structure with DPC.
Approximate Analysis for Structural Design.
• Cable Structures
• Prestressed Concrete Bridges.
• Constructability and Structural Control
• Fire Protection & Safety.
Module : 2
• Civil Symbols & Abbreviation.
• Key Plan & Unit Plan.
• Plot Plans and Civil Layouts.
• Preparing Structural Drawings.
• Draw sketches from models.
• Elevation section of buildings.
• Isometric of building views.
• Draw different ground floors.